What does the McW Interior Design Service include?
- Personalised service and expert knowledge from one of our qualified interior design consultants
- A beautiful scheme designed especially for you that co-ordinates of all your colour and furnishing requirements
- Access to our vast range of curtain and upholstery fabrics, blinds, wallpaper, flooring, furniture, linen, beds and accessories from the top NZ made brands and international design houses
- An extensive library of fabric sampling and showrooms filled with inspiration
- In home consultations, working from plans and building site visits
- Design and commission of custom NZ made furniture where required
- Help with paint colour selection as part of your scheme
- Co-ordination with your builder and other trades like electricians where necessary to ensure the best results for flooring, curtains, blinds and furniture placement
Whether it’s a single room, a renovation or new build, the McW Interior Design Service is complementary when you are purchasing through us. We take out the hard work and co-ordinate everything for you, sourcing all your furniture and interior needs under one roof as well as offering great value when purchasing multiple items collectively.
Visit one of our showrooms in Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin, Timaru, Wanaka and Queenstown to get the process started or book your free Interior Design Consultation online now.