One of the team recently put together this gorgeous mood board for a client who were wanting to refresh and update the look in their business.
Given that it was a public space with a high volume of human traffic moving through we needed to select hard wearing furniture pieces and fabrics to ensure the client would get a lot of use out of each piece while it also maintained a fresh, clean look.
The furniture options selected all have clean, straight lines which, paired with the colour palate selected, creates a striking setting.
- Armchair is the ‘Chloe’ by David Shaw
- Sofa is the ‘Lucca’ by Natuzzi Editions
- Round ottoman is a custom design by Pace Furniture
- Rectangular ottoman is a custom design by Pace Furniture
- Side table is the ‘Dimarco’ oak side table by Evolution
- The fabrics are selected from James Dunlop, Warwick Fabrics and Harlequin ranges