We all know how important a good night’s sleep is to our overall health and wellbeing and one of the best way to ensure a good sleep is to choose a bed that is designed to suit your specific needs.
Perhaps you’re after a bed that is designed to reduce partner disturbance, manage body heat or provide a hypoallergenic environment, but with so many options available it can be difficult to know where to start. That’s where our bed consultants come in! At McKenzie & Willis we offer personalised in store bed consultations with our experienced and knowledgeable staff. Our bed consultants will go through a thorough bed fitting process, offering tips, tricks and advice for a better night’s sleep.
We have our full range of beds on display in our Christchurch showroom as well as a selection of beds on display in our other showrooms, however your bed consultation can be done remotely. If you’re keen to do it online you can also try out our Online Bed Selector – a handy tool for finding your perfect bed.
How do you get started?
- Book your in store bed consultation – by booking right now on our website or contacting one of the team on 0800 888 999.
- Tell us about your specific needs – We’ll go through a thorough consultation with you to identify any sleep and health issues you may have as well as discuss your lifestyle, budget and comfort requirements.
- We’ll ‘prescribe’ the best bed for you – Our bed consultants will suggest the best beds to suit your needs from renowned brands such as SleepMaker, Beautyrest, Sealy and Design Mobel to name a few.
- Decision time – once you have selected your bed we will get underway by ordering and discussing the best date for delivery.
- It really is that easy – We take the guesswork out of buying a new bed and with our extensive knowledge and expertise you can rest assured that you’ll be getting the best sleep possible.