At McKenzie & Willis we know just how difficult getting started can be! If you would like expert help with your curtains and blinds we offer our customers in home consultations with our highly experienced Interior Design team. The designers can come into your home and work with you to develop the perfect furnishing scheme from the floor to the ceiling and everything in between.
High quality curtains, upholstery fabrics, blinds and accessories as well as an extensive selection of wallpaper name just a few of the products available in the Interior Design department. Our range is sourced from the top New Zealand and international design houses and we can boast the latest designs from renowned brands such as Designers Guild, James Dunlop, Romo and Sanderson to name just a few. We also have Luxaflex Galleries installed in each of our showrooms so you can see how their fantastic blinds can work for you.
How do you get started?
- Book your consultation – by booking right now on our website or contacting one of the team on 0800 888 999.
- Tell us what you need – our consultants can either come to you or you can meet with them in our showroom to discuss your thoughts, ideas and what you would like to achieve.
- We do the ‘legwork’ – once we know what you’d like our consultants will put together a range of samples and furnishing options for you to select from, we will measure your curtains and blinds in your home or from your building plans then using the latest technology, provide a competitive quote. Our showrooms stock a full range of sampling on all our products and encourage our customers to take them on appro to see how choices will look in their homes.
- Decision time – once you have selected your fabrics and accepted the quote we will get underway! Our curtains are made onsite in our Christchurch Curtain Workroom by a highly skilled team of machinists allowing us to oversee the process from start to finish.
- It really is that easy – when your curtains and blinds are completed they will be delivered and installed in your home while you sit back, relax and watch your gorgeous interior scheme come to life.
Our in home curtain and blind consultation is designed to make the whole process as stress free as possible. The interior design team specialise in window furnishings but can also assist you in selecting your floor coverings, furniture, wallpapers, beds, bed linen and accessories. They can also provide advice on selecting paint and tile colours.